What is Zoom?
You will learn about the Zoom video and web conferencing application that the HSU community can use for meetings.
Where is ZOOM?
What is ZOOM?
- Web, audio & video conferencing
- Used for online meeting
- Group messaging
- Screen sharing
How do I use ZOOM?
Participating in a Zoom Session
- You do NOT need an account to participate in a Zoom session. Click on the Zoom link sent to you. You will be prompted to download the Zoom application (only needed once per device).
- If you are joining Zoom on your mobile device, you may be prompted to download an application. You need a speaker or headphones to hear the conversation.
- You may need a microphone if you want to talk.
- You can use a non-toll free Zoom number and meeting ID to hear and talk in the meeting.